Buy clonazepam 0.5mg online
Clonazepam 0.5mg is used to control and prevent seizures. This is an anticonvulsant or antiepileptic drug. It is also used to treat panic attacks. klonopin works by calming your brain and nerves. It belongs to a category of drugs called benzodiazepines.
Dosage of medication
1.5 mg orally per day divided into three doses; this may be increased in increments of 0.5 mg to 1mg every three days until seizures are adequately controlled…
-Maximum dose: 20 mg/day
Clonazepam 0.5mg Precautions
The precautions that a person has to know are as follows-
- Tell your doctor if you are allergic to it; or to other benzodiazepines (such as diazepam, lorazepam); or if you have any other allergies, before starting this medicine.
- Before starting to use this medication, tell your doctor about your medical history, like eye problem (narrow-angle glaucoma), a particular blood disorder (porphyria), liver disease, kidney disease, lung/breathing problems, mental/mood problems (such as depression, thoughts of suicide), personal or family history of a substance use disorder (such as overuse of or addiction to drugs/alcohol).
- This drug may make you dizzy or drowsy. Alcohol or marijuana (cannabis) can make you more dizzy or drowsy.
- Don’t drive, use machinery, or do anything that needs alertness until you can do it safely. Avoid alcoholic beverages.
- Consult your doctor, before having surgery, about all the products you use (including prescription and nonprescription drugs, and herbal products).
- For children, the long-term effects on physical and mental/behavioural development are uncertain and may not be seen until after many years. Therefore, discuss the risks and benefits of treatment with clonazepam with your doctor.
- Elder people may be more sensitive to the effects of this drug, especially drowsiness and confusion. it can increase the risk of falling.
- This drug should be used only when needed during pregnancy. It may harm an unborn baby.
- Since untreated seizures are a serious condition that can harm both a pregnant woman and her unborn baby, do not stop taking this medication unless directed by your doctor.
- Consult your doctor before breastfeeding.
Side Effects of 0.5mg medicine
- loss of coordination or increased saliva production may occur.
If any of these effects worsen, tell your doctor immediately.
- Few people who take anticonvulsants for any condition (such as seizures, bipolar disorder, pain) may feel depression, suicidal thoughts/attempts, or other mental/mood problems.
- Consult your doctor immediately if you or your family notice any unusual changes in your mood, thoughts, or behaviour, including confusion, memory problems, signs of depression etc.
- Consult your doctor immediately if any of these unlikely but severe side effects would occur: easy bruising/bleeding, signs of infection (such as fever, persistent sore throat).
- Get medical help immediately if you have any severe side effects Clonazepam 0.5mg, including slow/shallow breathing.
If someone has overdosed and has severe symptoms such as passing out or trouble breathing, call 911. Symptoms of overdose may include:
- severe drowsiness,
- loss of consciousness,
- slowed/decreased reflexes.
Don’t share this medication with others. Sharing it is against the law.
Laboratory and medical tests (such as liver function tests, complete blood count) should be performed periodically to monitor your progress or check for side effects. Consult your doctor for more details.
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is near the time of the next dose, skip the missed dose. Take your next dose at the regular time. Don’t double the dose to catch up.
- Store at room temperature away from light and moisture.
- Do not store in the bathroom.
- Keep all medications away from children and pets.
- Don’t flush medications down the toilet or pour them into a drain unless instructed to do so.
- Properly discard this product when it is expired or no longer needed. Click here to buy clonazepam online
There are no reviews yet.