Showing all 12 results
Buy Hydrocodone Online (Acetaminophen)
This drug is used to relieve moderate to severe pain. It contains an opioid (narcotic) pain reliever (hydrocodone) and a non-opioid pain reliever (acetaminophen). Hydrocodone helps to change the response of the brain towards pain. Acetaminophen can also reduce fever. This is not recommended for use in children younger than six years due to severe side effects (such as slow/shallow breathing).
Dosage of medication
The common doses are 10 mg; 15 mg; 20 mg; 30 mg; 40 mg; 50 mg; 60 mg; 80 mg; 100 mg; 120 mg. Based on your condition you might need one of these doses.
The precautions that a person has to know are as follows-
- Consult your doctor, if you are allergic to this medicine; or to other opioids (such as benzhydrocodone, hydromorphone, morphine, codeine); or if you have any other allergies, before taking this medication.
- It may contain inactive ingredients, which causes allergic reactions. Consult your doctor for more details.
- Tell your medical history to your doctor before using this medicine, especially of: brain disorders , breathing problems (such as asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease-COPD), kidney disease, liver disease, mental/mood disorders (such as confusion, depression, thoughts of suicide), personal or family history of a substance use disorder , stomach/intestinal problems (like blockage, constipation, diarrhea , paralytic ileus), difficulty in urinating , gallbladder disease, disease of the pancreas (pancreatitis)
- It may make you dizzy or drowsy.
- Don’t drive, use machinery, or do anything that needs alertness until you regain your consciousness.
- Avoid alcoholic beverages. Consult your doctor if you are using marijuana (cannabis).
- Be cautious if you are diabetic, alcoholic, liver disease, or any other condition that requires you to avoid these substances in your diet.
- Tell your doctor or dentist regarding all the products you use before having surgery.
- Children may be more prone to the side effects of this drug, especially slow/shallow breathing.
- Elderly people may be more sensitive to the side effects of this medicine, like confusion, drowsiness, dizziness and slow/shallow breathing.
- During pregnancy, use this medication only when needed. It may harm an unborn baby.
- Consult your doctor before breastfeeding.
Side Effects of the medicine
- Dizziness or drowsiness may occur.
- To avoid constipation, eat dietary fibre, drink enough water, and exercise.
- Get up slowly when rising from a sitting or lying position to reduce the risk of dizziness and lightheadedness.
- Always take the medicine with the prescription of the doctor.
- Consult your doctor immediately if you have any severe side effects, including mental/mood changes (such as agitation, confusion, hallucinations), abdominal pain, difficulty in urinating, loss of appetite, unusual tiredness, weight loss.
- Get medical help immediately if you have any severe side effects, including fainting, seizure, slow/shallow breathing, severe drowsiness/difficulty waking up.
- A severe allergic reaction to this drug is rare. However, get medical help immediately if you notice any symptoms of a severe allergic reaction, including rash, itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat), severe dizziness, trouble breathing.
- If someone has overdosed and has severe symptoms such as passing out or trouble breathing, call 911.
- Symptoms of overdose may include
- Slow/shallow breathing,
- Loss of appetite,
- Abdominal pain,
- Extreme tiredness,
- Slow heartbeat,
- Yellowing eyes/skin,
- Dark urine,
Do not share this medication with others.
Hot baths, massage and other relaxation methods can help in tension headaches.
Consult your doctor for more details.
Laboratory or medical tests (like liver and kidney tests) may be performed periodically to monitor your progress or check for side effects.
If you are taking this medicine on a regular basis and missed a dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is near the time of the next dose, skip the missed dose. Take your next dose at the regular time. Do not double the dose to catch up.
- Store at room temperature away from light and moisture.
- Do not store in the bathroom.
- Keep all medications away from children and pets.
- Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into a drain unless instructed to do so.
- Properly discard this product when it is expired or no longer needed.