Showing all 3 results
Tramadol is a narcotic-like pain reliever.Tramadol is used to treat moderate to severe pain. The extended-release form of tramadol is for around-the.
Tramadol is the generic name for a prescription pain reliever sold under the brand names Ultram, Conzip, Rybix ODT, and Ultram ER.
Doctors prescribe tramadol to treat moderate to severe pain in adults.
Tramadol is used to relieve mild to severe pain. It is in a class of medications called opiate (narcotic) analgesics. It works on the nervous system of the brain and helps in changing the way of responding to pain.
Dosage of medication
Tincture: 5-15 drops or 1-3 drops of fluid extract.
Adult Dosage Forms & Strengths
Tablet: Schedule IV
- 10 mg/mL
Capsule, Extended Release: Schedule IV
- 100 mg (ConZip, Ultram ER)
- 150 mg (ConZip)
- 200 mg (ConZip, Ultram ER)
- 300 mg (ConZip, Ultram ER)
Pediatric Dosing Forms & Strengths:
Tablet: Schedule IV
- Oral dose 50 mg
- 10 mg/mL
- Extended-release capsule or oral tablet must not be chewed, crushed, split, or dissolved.
Chronic: 25 mg oral dose every morning initially; increase by 25-50 mg/day every three days up to 50-100 mg orally every 4-6hr as needed; not to exceed 400 mg/day
Acute: 50-100 mg oral dose every 4-6hr as required; not to exceed 400 mg/day
Extended Release Dose
- 100 mg orally once daily initially; increase by 100 mg/day every five days; not to exceed
- Severe renal impairment (CrCl less than 30 mL/min): Immediate release, 50-100 mg orally every 12hr.
- Severe hepatic impairment: Immediate release, 50 mg oral tablets every 12hr.
Pediatric Dosage Considerations
- Treatment for a patient under 17 years: Safety and efficacy not established.
- Treatment for patients 17 years and older (acute): 50-100 mg oral tablets every 4-6hr as needed( 400 mg/day)
- Treatment for patients 17 years and older (chronic): 25 mg oral tablets every morning initially; increase by 25-50 mg/day every three days as separate doses up to 50-100 mg orally every 4-6hr as needed( 400 mg/day)
- Treatment for under 18 years: Safety and efficacy not established. May cause risks to health.
- Treatment for under 65 years: Start at the lower end of dosing range; ( 30 mg/day if over 75 years).
- Treatment for under 75 years: 300 mg /day; immediate release; use great caution with the extended-release formulation of this medicine
The precautions that a person has to know are as follows-
- Use of this medicine exposes patients and other users to the risks of opioid addiction, which may cause overdose and death.
-Life-Threatening Respiratory Depression: Fatal respiratory depression may occur. -Accidental Ingestion of/exposure to even one dose, especially by children, can result in a fatal overdose.
Side Effects of the Medicine
- Abnormal or decreased touch sensation
- Blisters under the skin
- Blood in the urine
- Blood pressure increased
- Blurred vision
- Change in walking and balance
- Chest pain or discomfort
- Dark urine
- Difficult urination
- Fast heartbeat
- Frequent urge to urinate
- Gaseous abdominal or stomach pain
- Irregular heartbeat
- Loss of memory
- Numbness of the face, fingers, or toes
- Pain in the arms, lower back or legs, especially pain in the calves or heels upon exertion
- Pain or discomfort in the wings, jaw, back, or neck
- Pains in the stomach, abdomen, possibly radiating to the end.
- Pale, bluish-colored or cold hands or feet
- Recurrent fever
- Severe cramping
- Severe nausea
- Severe redness, swelling, and itching of the skin
- Stomach fullness
- Swelling of the hands, ankles, feet or lower legs
- Trembling and shaking hands or feet
- Trouble performing routine tasks
- Weak or absent pulses in the legs
- Yellow eyes or skin
- People who abuse tramadol in any way put themselves at some risk of overdosing, though toxicity is rare when the drug is used in isolation.
- Typically, overdose occurs in the case of tramadol use in combination with other medications, such as other opioids or antidepressants.
If a user presents with any of the following symptoms, call for emergency medical help immediately-
- Respiratory distress
- Irregular heart rate
- Irregular heart rhythm
- Changes in pupil size
- Pale or clammy skin
- Muscle rigidity
- Muscle pain
- Limp or weakened body
- Purple or bluish color to nails and lips
An overdose can become life-threatening. Waiting to call for emergency help may mean the difference between life and death for a suffering individual.
Different brands of this medication have different storage needs-
- Check the package of the product for instructions on how to store your brand, or ask your pharmacist.
- Store at room temperature away from light and moisture.
- Do not store in the bathroom.
- Keep all medications away from children and pets.
- Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into a drain unless instructed to do so.
- Properly discard this product when it is expired or no longer needed.
- Introduction TramadolA patient suffering from any such physical pain in the body which arises due to any such chronic diseases, post-surgery or any such accident happen than to get rid away from such physical body pain doctors recommend the patient to intake “Tramadol”.
Tramadol is an opioid pain medication which is used to treat the moderate to moderately severe kind of pain. It is very much similar to opioid(narcotic) analgesics. It works in the brain to change how your body feels and responds to pain.
The extended-release tablet formulation of this drug is used to treat moderate to severe chronic pain when treatment is needed around the clock.
The foremost and most importantly the medication should be prescribed by a doctor and should be available by prescription only. Also the patients should make the doctors aware about any issues or problems or any such side effects being faced by using tramadol.
Care should be taken to ensure this medication is taken exactly as prescribed. The risk of addiction to most opioid medications is usually high. Tramadol is available in different brands name and patient should thoroughly read the prescription of medication as well as every time the prescription is refilled upon.
Tramadol is available both in tablet form and in injection form too. It depends upon the patient’s age, health condition and the ongoing medical treatment. For oral dosage it should be taken as tincture: 5 to 15 drops or 1-3 drops of fluid extract. The capsules of tramadol on various strength such as 100mg,150mg, 200mg, 300 mg.
The extended-release capsule or oral tablet must not be chewed, crushed, spilt or dissolved. The dosage should be increased only after the consultation of the doctor and should be taken at a gap of 4 to 6 hours only.
Along with effective remedy to cure pain it also shows several side effects if not taken properly as per the doctor’s instructions.
Below are certain side effects of tramadol:-
- Menopausal symptoms
- Increased urination
- Visual disturbances
- Motor system weakness
Tramadol has several kinds of interactions with at least 49 different drugs and moderate interactions with at least 269 different drugs. Below are the name of drugs includes:-
These interactions may cause adverse effects. Thus consult with your professional doctor to minimize the effect of interactions done to the body.
Safe usage guide
Tramadol must not be taken along with Ultram, Ultram ER, Ryzolt or Con Zip. It should be kept out of reach of children. Its contradictions include Hypersensitivity to Tramadol or opioids. Prolonged use of opioid analgesics during pregnancy for medical or non-medical purpose can result in neonatal opioid withdrawal syndrome shortly after birth.
Read More Here 50mg online
- Do not use the medication of Tramadol for a condition for which it is not prescribed.
- Do not share your Tramadol with anyone, even if they are also prescribed for it or have the same symptoms.
- You may ask your professional doctor or pharmacist for the safe usage of Tramadol.
- Make sure the website is genuine and don't sell drugs to those patients who don't have a prescription for it.
- Make sure you see a US phone number and address. This may help you make sure the website is not selling fake medicines.
- Take the medication of Tramadol exactly as your healthcare provider recommends you to take it.
- Your healthcare provider or doctor may guide you on how many doses of Tramadol to take and when to take it.
- If you accidentally overdose Tramadol, call your healthcare provider or doctor, or go to the nearest hospital emergency room right away.
- Taking the medication of Tramadol may cause you to be drowsy. Do not drive any vehicle or operate any machinery.
- Do not drink alcohol or take any alcoholic beverage while taking Tramadol. Drinking alcohol or taking any alcoholic beverage may increase your chances of having severe side effects.