Showing all 5 results
Buy LEVITRA Online
LEVITRA (vardenafil hydrochloride) is administered orally to treat erectile dysfunction. This is a selective inhibitor of cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP)-specific phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5).
Dosage of medication
- Adult Dose for Erectile Dysfunction:
10 mg orally once a day, as needed, approximately 60 min before sexual activity. Increase to 20 mg or decrease to 5 mg based on the tolerability.
Maximum-dose: 20mg once a day
Patients on stable alpha-blocker therapy: 5 mg orally once a day
Comments:-Sexual stimulation is required for a response for a treatment.-A the time interval between dosing should be considered when administering this medication with alpha-blockers.
Use: Erectile dysfunction
- Geriatric Dose for Erectile Dysfunction:
65 years or older:-Initial dose: 5 mg orally once/day, as needed, before 60 min of sexual activity.
The precautions that a person has to know are as follows-
- Consult your doctor, if you are allergic to it; or if you have any other allergies before taking vardenafil. This product may contain inactive ingredients, which may cause allergic reactions
- Consult your doctor regarding your medical history, especially of: heart problems (such as heart attack or life-threatening irregular heartbeat in the past 6 months, chest pain, heart failure), stroke in the past 6 months, kidney disease (dialysis), liver disease, high/low blood pressure, dehydration, penis conditions, history of painful/prolonged erection , conditions that may increase the risk of priapism (like sickle cell anemia, leukemia), eye problems, bleeding disorders, active stomach ulcers, before using this medication.
- It may cause a condition that affects the heart rhythm (QT prolongation). QT prolongation can rarely cause serious fast/irregular heartbeat and other symptoms (like severe dizziness, fainting) that need medical attention immediately.
- Before using vardenafil, tell your doctor about all the medications you take and if you have any of the following conditions: specific heart problems (heart failure, slow heartbeat, QT prolongation in the EKG), family history of specific heart problems (QT prolongation in the EKG, sudden cardiac death).
- Low levels of potassium or magnesium in the blood may also increase your risk of QT prolongation. This risk may increase if you use certain drugs (such as diuretics/”water pills”) or if you have conditions such as severe sweating, diarrhea, or vomiting. Consult your doctor regarding its safe use.
- This drug may make you dizzy and causes a change in vision. Alcohol or marijuana (cannabis) can make you dizzier.
- Don’t drive, use machinery, or do anything that needs alertness until you can do it safely.
- Before having surgery, tell your doctor or dentist about all the products you use (including prescribed as well as non prescribed drugs, and herbal products).
- Elderly people may be more sensitive to the side effects of this drug, especially QT prolongation (see above).
- In women, this brand of the drug is not usually used.
Side Effects of the medicine
With this medication, there would come some side effects of the drug that are as follows:
- Flushing, stuffy/running nose, or dizziness may occur.
- Change in vision such as increased sensitivity to light, blurred vision, color blindness may also occur. If any of these effects persist or worsen, consult your doctor immediately.
- Get up slowly when rising from a sitting or lying position to reduce the risk of dizziness and lightheadedness.
- Always take this medicine with the prescription of your doctor.
- Sexual activity may cause extra strain on your heart, especially if you have heart problems. If you feel any heart problems during sex then stop and take medical help immediately.
- Its rarely, but sudden decreased vision, including permanent blindness, in one or both eyes (NAION) may occur. Take medical help immediately.
- Slightly higher chance of developing NAION if you have heart disease, diabetes, high cholesterol, specific other eye problems (“crowded disk”), high blood pressure, over 50 years of age, or if you smoke.
- Rarely, a sudden decrease/loss of hearing, ringing in the ears and dizziness, may occur.
- A severe allergic reaction to this drug is rare. However, get medical help immediately if you notice any symptoms of a severe allergic reaction, including rash, itching/swelling (especially on face/tongue/throat), trouble breathing.
- If someone has overdosed and has severe symptoms such as passing out or trouble breathing, call 911.
- Symptoms of overdose may include restlessness, severe mood changes, severe/persistent headache, fast breathing.
Do not share this medication with others without a prescription. Sharing it is against the law. Consult your doctor for more details.
- Store at room temperature away from light and moisture.
- Do not store in the bathroom.
- Keep all medications away from children and pets.
- Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into a drain unless instructed to do so.
- Properly discard this product when it is expired or no longer needed.