Showing all 5 results
Xanax 1mg is a benzodiazepine (ben-zoe-dye-AZE-eh-peen). Xanax is used to treat anxiety disorders, panic disorders, and anxiety caused by depression.
Buy Xanax Online (alprazolam) benzodiazepine
Xanax comes in a tablet form, an extended-release tablet, an orally disintegrating tablet, and a concentrated solution (liquid).
Xanax is available in doses of:
- 0.25 milligram – white, oval, scored, imprinted “XANAX 0.25.”
- 0.5 milligram – peach, oval, scored, imprinted “XANAX 0.5”
- 1 milligram – blue, oval, scored, imprinted “XANAX 1.0.”
- 2 milligram – white, oblong, multi-scored, imprinted “XANAX” on one side and “2” on the reverse side.
The precautions that a person has to know are as follows-
- Consult your doctor about any alcohol consumption and medicine you are currently taking. Alcohol should generally not be used during treatment with Xanax.
- Xanax is not recommended in pregnancy.
- Consult your doctor if you are breast-feeding.
- Do not drive or operate heavy or dangerous machinery while using this medicine.
- Do not increase/stop/decrease the dose of Xanax without consulting with a doctor.
- Consult your doctor if you have asthma or other breathing problems, glaucoma, kidney, or liver diseases, history of alcoholism or depression, suicidal thoughts etc.
You should not take Xanax if :
- Have narrow-angle glaucoma.
- Taking itraconazole (Sporanox) or ketoconazole (Nizoral).
- Allergic to Xanax or other benzodiazepines.
- Do not drink alcohol while taking Xanax. It may increase the effects of alcohol.
- Do not use Xanax during the first trimester of pregnancy.
- Do not take Xanax if you are breast-feeding.
- Elderly people may be more sensitive to the effects of benzodiazepines.
Xanax dose may be reduced up to 50 % in smokers, compared with nonsmokers.
Side effects are usually observed at the beginning of therapy and disappear upon continued use of medication. Side effects of Xanax include:
- Low energy
- Impaired coordination
- Memory impairment
- Abnormal involuntary movement
- Decreased libido
- Confusional state
- Muscle twitching and cramps
- Increased libido
- Dry mouth or increased saliva
- Constipation or diarrhea
- Inflammation of the skin caused by allergy
- Chest pain
- Nasal congestion
- Menstrual disorders
- Upper respiratory infection
- Dream abnormalities
Missed a dose
I missed a dose, take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if you are close to your next scheduled dose. Do not take a double dose to balance the missed dose.
- Overdose may include the following symptoms-
- Impaired coordination,
- Diminished reflexes.
- Death has also been reported.
It should be stored at controlled room temperature between 20-25°C.