Showing all 4 results
Buy Phentermine Online
Phentermine is similar to an amphetamine. It stimulates the nerves and brain in the central nervous system, which increases your heart rate and maintains your appetite. It can be used together with diet and exercise to treat obesity, especially in people with high blood pressure, diabetes, or high cholesterol.
Dosage of medication
Adult Dose for Obesity
8 mg orally three times per 30 min before meals,
15 to 37.5 mg orally once a day before breakfast or 2 hours after breakfast.
Pediatric Dose for Obesity
17 Years and Older:8 mg orally three times per day half an hour before meals,
15 to 37.5 mg orally per day before breakfast or 1 to 2 hours after breakfast.
- Primary pulmonary hypertension which causes due to high blood pressure in the arteries in the lungs.
- Shortness of breath,
- Chest pain
- Racing heartbeat
- Decreased appetite
- Development of Tolerance.
- Do not drive or use heavy machinery until you know how this drug will affect you.
- Risk of Abuse and Dependence.
- Do not stop suddenly, especially if the dose is high.
- Valvular heart disease.
- Adverse drug reaction while drinking alcohol with it.
- If you are allergic to it medicine, stop taking this medicine or if you have any sign of its ingredients like –
- Heart disease
- Lung disease
- Agitated state
Do not use it during pregnancy or while breastfeeding.
Side Effects of the medicine
Side effects of phentermine include:
Other side effects of phentermine include:
- Bad taste in the mouth
- Blurred vision
- Drug-induced gastrointestinal (GI) disturbance
- Dry mouth
- Unhappy or anxious mood
- Pain or discomfort when urinating
- Hair loss
- High blood pressure (hypertension)
- Muscle pain
- Fast heart rate
If you take too much phentermine, call your doctor or seek emergency medical attention immediately.
Take this medicine as soon as you remember, but skip the missed dose if it is late. Do not take two doses together to balance it.
- Store at room temperature away from light and moisture.
- Do not store in the bathroom.
- Keep all medications away from children and pets.
- Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into a drain unless instructed to do so.
- Properly discard this product when it is expired or no longer needed.