Showing all 8 results
Buy Oxycodone online
This drug is used to give relieve in mild to high pain. Oxycodone belongs to a category of drugs known as opioid (narcotic) analgesics. It works in the nervous system of the brain changing the response of the body towards pain.
Dosage of medication
- Adult Dose for Muscle Spasm:
250-350 mg orally three times a day and at bedtime
Duration of therapy: Up to 2 to 3 weeks.
- Consult your doctor, if you are allergic to this medicine; or to other opioids (like oxymorphone), before taking this medication.
- It may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions or other problems. Consult your doctor for more details.
- Tell your medical history to your doctor before using this medicine, especially of: brain disorders (like head injury, tumor etc.), breathing problems (such as asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease-COPD), kidney problem, liver disease, mental/mood disorders (like depression), personal or family history of a substance use disorder ( addiction to drugs/alcohol), stomach problems (such as blockage, constipation, diarrhea due to infection etc.), difficulty urinating (due to enlarged prostate), gallbladder disease, pancreatitis
- This medicine may make you dizzy/drowsy.
- Do not drive, use machinery, or do anything that needs alertness until you regain your consciousness.
- Avoid alcoholic beverages. Consult your doctor if you are using marijuana.
- Consult your doctor or dentist about all the products you use (including prescribed as well as on prescribed drugs, and herbal products), before having surgery.
- Be cautious if you have diabetes, alcohol dependence, liver disease, or any other condition that requires you to avoid this drug in your diet.
- Elderly people may be more sensitive to the side effects of this drug, especially confusion, dizziness and slow/shallow breathing.
- During pregnancy, this drug should be used only when needed. It may harm an unborn baby.
- Before breastfeeding, consult your doctor.
Side Effects of the medicine
- dizziness or drowsiness
- Drink enough water, eat dietary fiber and exercise to prevent constipation
- Get up carefully when rising from a sitting or lying position to reduce the risk of dizziness and lightheadedness.
- Always take this medicine with the prescription of your doctor.
- Consult your doctor immediately if you have any severe side effects, like mood changes (such as agitation, confusion, hallucinations), severe abdominal pain, difficulty urinating, loss of appetite, unusual tiredness, weight loss.
- Take medical help immediately if you have any severe side effects, like fainting, seizure, slow/shallow breathing, severe drowsiness/difficulty waking up.
- Consult your doctor if you notice any symptoms of a severe allergic reaction, including rashes, itching/swelling (on face/tongue/throat), trouble in breathing.
- If someone has overdosed and has severe symptoms such as passing out or trouble breathing, give them naloxone if available, then call 911.
- It may include slow/shallow breathing problem, slow heartbeat, coma, etc.
Do not share this drug with others. Sharing it is against the law.
This medication has been prescribed for your current condition only.
Do not use it later for another condition unless prescribed by your doctor.
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is near the time of the next dose, skip the missed dose. Take your next dose at the regular time. Do not double the dose to balance it.
- Store at room temperature away from light and moisture.
- Do not store in the bathroom.
- Keep all medications away from children and pets.
- Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into a drain unless instructed to do so.
- Properly discard this product when it is expired or no longer needed.
- Consult your pharmacist or local waste disposal company.