Showing all 3 results
Buy Vicodin Online
This drug helps in relieving moderate to severe pain. It contains an opioid (narcotic) pain reliever (hydrocodone) and a non-opioid pain reliever (acetaminophen). Hydrocodone helps the brain to change how your body feels and responds to pain. Acetaminophen reduces fever.
Dosage of medication
Tablet: Schedule II
- 5mg/300mg, 5mg/325mg
- 7.5mg/300mg, 7.5mg/325mg
- 10mg/300mg, 10mg/325mg
Oral solution/elixir: Schedule II
- (10mg/300mg)/15mL, (10mg/325mg)/15mL
The precautions that a person has to know are as follows-
- Consult your doctor, before taking this medication, if you are allergic to it; or to other opioids (like benzhydrocodone, hydromorphone, morphine, codeine); or if you have any other allergies.
- This may contain inactive ingredients, which can cause allergic reactions. Consult your doctor for more details.
- Consult your doctor,before taking this medication regarding your medical history, especially of: brain disorders, breathing problems , kidney disease, liver disease, mental/mood disorders, personal or family history of a substance use disorder , stomach/intestinal problems, difficulty in urination (such as due to enlarged prostate), gallbladder disease, pancreatitis.
- It may make you dizzy or drowsy. Therefore, do not drive, use heavy machinery, or do any work that needs alertness until you regain consciousness.
- Be cautious if you have diabetes, alcohol dependence, liver disease, or any other condition that requires you to limit/avoid these drugs in your diet.
- Consult your doctor or dentist regarding all the products you use (including prescribed and non prescribed drugs, and herbal products).
- Elderly people may be more sensitive to this medicine, like confusion, dizziness, drowsiness, and slow/shallow breathing.
- During pregnancy, this medication should only be used when needed. It may harm an unborn baby.
- Consult your doctor before breast-feeding.
Side Effects of the medicine
- dizziness or drowsiness may occur.
- To prevent constipation, eat dietary fibre, drink enough water, and exercise.
- To control the risk of dizziness, get up slowly when rising from a sitting or lying position.
- Always take this medicine with the prescription of your doctor.
- Consult your doctor immediately, if you have any severe side effects, including mental/mood changes (such as agitation, confusion, hallucinations), stomach/abdominal pain, difficulty in urinating, signs of your adrenal glands not working well (like loss of appetite, unusual tiredness, weight loss).
- Take medical help immediately if you have any severe side effects, including fainting, seizure, slow/shallow breathing, severe drowsiness/difficulty waking up.
- A severe allergic reaction to this drug is rare. However, get medical help immediately if you notice any symptoms of a severe allergic reaction, including rash, itching/swelling, severe dizziness, trouble breathing.
If overdosed and has severe symptoms such as passing out or trouble to breathe, give them naloxone if available, then call 911.
If you are taking this medicine on a regular basis and miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember. If it is near the time of the next dose, skip the missed dose. Take your next dose at the regular time. Do not double the dose to balance it.
- Store in the refrigerator between 2-8°C away from light or as directed by your pharmacist.
- Store at room temperature away from light and moisture.
- Do not freeze.
- Do not store in the bathroom.
- Keep all medications away from children and pets.
- Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into a drain unless instructed to do so.
- Properly discard this product when it is expired or no longer needed.