Showing all 3 results
Ambien, Edluar, and Zolpimist are used to help you fall asleep when you first go to bed.
Zolpidem (Ambien) is a sedative, also called a hypnotic. It affects chemicals in the brain that may be unbalanced in people with sleep problems (insomnia).
Buy Ambien Online (zolpidem)
Ambien (zolpidem) is a sedative, called a hypnotic. It affects some chemicals in the brain causes a disturbance in sleeping problems (insomnia). It is used to treat insomnia in adults. Ambien acts on the brain to produce a relaxing effect. This is a prescription drug which helps the people who are suffering from sleep problems. The immediate-release tablet is used to help you fall asleep when you first go to bed. The drug helps people to avoid fatigue during working hours and regain a regular sleeping pattern. Proper use of Ambien for a long time might build tolerance towards this drug, and hence, one might need a high dose to fall asleep. By increasing the amount of the drug every time causes addiction to Ambien due to the relaxing effect.
What is Ambien?
Ambien is the brand name of the medicine Zolpidem, and it is used to treat specific sleep problems or insomnia. It comes from the class of drugs, which are sedative-hypnotic.
It works by affecting the chemicals present in the brain that are unbalanced in people with sleep problems. It is a powerful sedative that is highly addictive, and it is illegal to buy Ambien without prescription.
If you have prescribed for it and having trouble buying from retail, then it is good that you can buy Ambien online. There are lots of sites on which Ambien for sale but you should be aware of fake ones. Do not buy Zolpidem without the doctor’s advice.
Where can I buy Ambien online?
If you have a prescription for Ambien from an authorized or professional doctor, then you can buy it online without any hesitation. There are lots of medicinal websites where you can buy Ambien and get fast shipping in the US.
Before you buy it online, ask your doctor first, he will guide you well and adjust your dosage according to your condition as well.
How to get Ambien online?
Ambien is a powerful sedative medicine that is illegal to buy without a prescription for safety measures. If you a prescription, then you can buy Ambien online.
How much is Ambien on the street?
Ambien is used in treating sleep problems such as insomnia. It is highly abused because it gives a euphoric feeling. It is also available on the street in high quantity because there are lots of young people who misuse such sedatives and buy them illegally.
Those who want to buy it without prescription are more likely that they are seeking for black market or street drugs, although street prices are also higher than reasonable prices because of its high demand.
Dosage of Ambien medication
The standard doses of Ambien are 2mg, 5 mg. Based on your condition, you might need one of these doses.
Precautions of Ambien medication
The precautions that a person has to know are as follows-
- Don’t share this medication with another person
- Men and Women have different doses, and this drug is not approved for children.
- Dangerous side effects arise due to the misuse of this medicine.
- If you did not have a full 7 to 8 hours to sleep, avoid to take this medicine before getting active again.
- If your insomnia symptoms do not improve, consult a doctor.
Without doctor’s advice, do not take this medicine for longer than 4 or 5 weeks.
- Don’t stop using Ambien suddenly after long-term use, or you could have unpleasant withdrawal symptoms.
- For the first few nights if you still didn’t get relief, after you stop taking this medicine, call your doctor.
- Swallow the pill whole. Don’t crush, chew, or break an Ambien CR tablet.
- Don’t take Ambien in more significant amounts or for longer than prescribed.
- Don’t take zolpidem if you have consumed alcohol.
- If you are allergic to zolpidem, you should not use Ambien. It may contain lactose. Be cautious if sensitive to lactose.
- Ambien is not approved for anyone younger than 18 years old.
To make sure this medicine is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have ever had:
- depression, mental illness, or thoughts;
- drug or alcohol addiction;
- lung disease or breathing problems;
- sleep apnea (breathing stops during sleep);
- liver or kidney disease.
- Dizziness may occur. If this effect persists, tell your doctor or pharmacist promptly.
- Tell your doctor if you have daytime drowsiness.
- A very serious allergic reaction to this drug is rare. However, get medical help right away if you notice any symptoms of a serious allergic reaction, including rash, itching/swelling (especially of the face/tongue/throat), severe dizziness, trouble breathing.
- Ambien may impair your thinking or reactions.
- Taking Ambien in the last 3 months of pregnancy may cause drowsiness in your newborn.
- It may not be safe to breast-feed while using this medicine. Ask your doctor about any risk.
Overdose of Ambien medication
- An overdose of zolpidem can be fatal, especially when it is taken together with other medications that can cause drowsiness.
- It may include sleepiness, confusion, shallow breathing, feeling light-headed, fainting, or coma.
- If you have overdosed and has serious symptoms such as passing out or trouble breathing, call the doctor.
- Severe mental/mood changes, severe/persistent headache, restlessness, fast breathing, etc.
Missed Dose of Ambien medication
If you miss a dose, take it as soon as you remember in the morning hours. If it is late in the afternoon, skip the missed dose. Take your next dose at the regular time. Do not double the dose to balance the dose.
Storage of Ambien medication
- Store at room temperature away from light and moisture.
- Don’t store in the bathroom.
- Keep all medications away from children and pets.
- Do not flush medications down the toilet or pour them into a drain unless instructed to do so.
- Discard this drug when it is expired or no longer needed.
Consult your pharmacist or local waste disposal company.
Commonly Asked Questions
Onset of action
Due to the nature of its action, the medicine’s onset of action comes into action within 15 minutes of administration.
Duration of Effect
As it’s recommended not to take Ambien if the patient hasn’t 7-8 hours of sleep, it is very common to deduce its effect which is 8 hours. Moreover, the half-life of this medication is 1.5 hours.
Safe with alcohol?
Mixing the two can have a grave effect on patients. If you administer the alcohol with Ambien and both depressing the central nervous system, patients can experience slower heart rate as well as they can damage their respiratory system. There is more to it, damage can be extended to severe physical and cognitive impairment. It can harm your liver permanently.
Is it habit forming?
However, the report of its abuse has been reported less than other habit forming drugs such as benzodiazepines. But it doesn’t necessarily translate that patients can’t get hooked to this drug. Many patients have been reported to misuse, abusing it and getting addicted to it.
Usage during pregnancy?
The Ambien belongs to Category C drugs which means not enough medical tests have been conducted to obtain conclusive evidence Therefore, it’s hard to convincingly say anything about its effect on the fetus. Therefore, it’s best to consult your doctor before administering this pill. Though Insomnia is reported to have during pregnancy. Nevertheless, underestimate the power of it never means the side effects can be witnessed in the unborn baby when the mother takes the drug when the experiments were conducted on animals. Belonging to Category C also implies that there is not enough proof of how it affects the human fetus.
Usage while breast-feeding?
It can be used while breastfeeding as very low levels of zolpidem reaches breastmilk and due to its short half-life, infants ingest small amount and expectedly won’t cause any adverse effects in breastfed infants.
When not to use:
Allergy: Patient shouldn’t use Ambien if you’re allergic to this drug or to drugs belonging to its family –nonbenzodiazepine.
Sensitive towards Lactose: Ambien contains Lactose. Therefore, it is advisable to inform your pharmacist
Warnings for special People:
Ambien is not prescribed to people younger than 18 years age.
Administering Ambien during the last 3 months of pregnancy can cause drowsiness and breathing problem in the new-born.
Ensure to tell your pharmacist or doctor if you had the history of
- breathing disorder;
- liver or kidney disease;
- depression, mental illness, or suicidal thoughts;
- drug or alcohol addiction;
- myasthenia gravis
- sleep apnea (breathing stops during sleep)