What is the usage of Adderall 15mg?
Adderall 15mg is the second subset of the Adderall group. It is also known as dextroamphetamine and amphetamine. Amphetamine 15mg is a tranquilizer drug that is being used to fight against ADHD and narcolepsy.
Dextroamphetamine 15mg is applicable for short treatment. The Adderall exists with many more strengths, which may vary from patient to patient due to physical and mental attributes.
- Dextroamphetamine 15mg comes under the drug class of stimulants.
- Adderall 15mg triggers by affecting some natural substances in the brain, which may be disturbed due to hyperactivities.
- Amphetamine is available through legal Rx over the counter and online.
- 15mg amphetamine is authorized in the schedule 2 controlled substances.
- Adderall dose might become habit-forming if you are using without legal Rx.
- You may get addicted if you are using it more than prescribed duration.
- Enhance thinking, attention, and focus level.
- It Keeps brain cells active and energetic for better performance.
- Lower the impact of hyperactivities.
- Diminish the level of aggression.
- Boost up task speed.
How long does Adderall 15mg last in the system?
Adderall 15mg half-life is 14 hours. The entire dose amount of amphetamine 15mg will be out from the body within three days. However, it may remain in the system longer if you are under a surplus dose. The deletion procedure may vary from person to person-
- Intake amount
- Metabolic rate
- Health and mental status
Amphetamine 15mg is detectable after the last consumption in various organs-
- Blood- it may remain in the system for up to 46 hours after the previous use of dose.
- Hair- amphetamine is detectable in the urine for up to 90 days after the last intake dose.
- Saliva- Adderall 15mg may stay in the saliva for up to 50 hours after the dosage.
- Urine- the dose is detectable in the urine for up to 72 hours after the last usage.
The 85% dose may go out through the urine. The remaining dose of Adderall 15mg may exclude through saliva, hair, and sweat.
Does Adderall 15mg cause side effects?
- Adderall 15mg may generate some side effects if you are taking it in an uncertain amount. You have to persist on the recommended dose without any manipulation. If you are doing so, you may fall under the impact of unhealthy symptoms.
- It is applicable for short term treatment. However, you are enhancing the prescribed dose so that it might be harmful. You have to run the procedure under the guidance of specialists.
- Some side effects may come out if you skip the adequate Adderall dose. So, it would be best if you are running the therapy under the experts’ surveillance.
Common side effects may include-
- Dry mouth
Severe side effects may consist-
- Irregular heartbeat
- Mood swings
- Lack of appetite
- Change in sex drive
- Low and high B.P
- Extreme fatigue
- Slurred speech
- Blurred vision
- Trouble in breathing
- Muscle cramps
- Keep the Adderall 15mg at room temperature.
- It should not be nearby direct sunlight and heat.
- Go in a prescribed manner.
- Must take consultation with a physician before implementing any mark. Read More Here about Adderall 20mg