Panic attacks are common at some stages of life; however, when it persists longer so it may become a disorder. A panic attack is an unexpected incident of severe and intense fear that stimuli drastic physical response when there is no real danger or apparent cause. Whenever panic disorder occurs, so might feel you are losing control, dying or having the heart attack.
Most of the people encounter with one or two panic attacks in their lives and get well when the stressful circumstance ends. Moreover, panic attacks are not life-endangering but have the potential to affect your life quality and structure.
Video source Osmosis youtube
Panic Attack Symptoms
You may feel a panic attack when you see the sudden, unexpected and hard shock that has no visible cause. Above all, there are some symptoms you might feel during a panic attack and that may include-
- Trouble in breathing
- Fast and irregular heartbeat
As per the reports, 1 out of 75 people may feel panic attack due to several reasons. However, you can deal with panic attacks through medical treatments, and you will get instant relaxation within a short duration. Moreover, these types of attacks usually begin in adulthood, but children may also feel this when they go through a stressful and challenging period. A panic attack is less common in adults (more than 60). Can you Ambien online
These types of attacks usually last up to 10 minutes, so short life of panic attacks in nearby 2 to 3 minutes. It is more common in women than man as per polls. Moreover taking intoxicants such as alcohol and weed can bend the symptoms worse. Panic attacks can occur anytime, anywhere and without notification so if you feel above symptoms so it might be a panic attack.
Kindly meet with the doctor for further information. The doctor can recommend the best therapy by which you can deal with it. Don’t apply any procedure or drug without a doctor’s consultation.
Other possible causes of panic attacks-
There are numerous health disorders that may generate panic attacks. Therefore, it is better if you go for the treatment on time before it worsens or leads to other crises such as panic disorders. Some highly possible diseases may consist in the occurrence of panic illness are-
- Trauma. Children who encountered abuse or trauma or observed traumatic situations are at a higher chance of acquiring an anxiety sickness at some point in life. Adults who experience a traumatic event also can heighten anxiety disorders.
- Stress due to an illness. Having a health disease or severe sickness can cause notable concerns about your treatment and your future.
- Stress build-up. A significant event or a build-up of smaller stressful life situations may trigger excessive anxiety, such as a death in the family, work stress, or ongoing worry about finances.
- Personality. People with certain personality types are more likely to anxiety disorders than others are.
- Other mental health disorders. People with other mental health diseases, such as depression, often also have an anxiety disorder.
- Having blood relatives with an anxiety disorder. Anxiety complications can run in families.
- Drugs or alcohol. Drug or alcohol usage or abuse or withdrawal can produce or worsen anxiety.