Types of Sexual Dysfunctions in Males
Being sexually stable on the bed to satisfy your partner’s fantasies is mandatory nowadays. We often see, if you don’t play long on the bed,
it hits hard somewhere in relationships. Thus, sexual inactiveness or no longer activeness on the bed becomes the reason for separation, divorce, and relationship dilemmas. Female sexuality also plays the same important role as the men sexuality’s does.
Don’t you try to fulfill your partner’s sexual desires? But do you meet failure? Does this failure might be the indication of a sexual health disorder or just take place due to fatigue?
So, the reason may vary from sufferer to sufferer. So, if you encounter instability on the bed once a month so the reason may consist
- Work pressure
- And different sex posture
If you have been facing this instability on the bed (sex life) each time you get high for intercourse. So, it might be an indication of sexual disorder.
Notable, we all are under sexual desires, and we try to keep our sex drive enjoyable. However, managing it same healthy and stable with growing age get hard.
The sexual diseases amongst men seem common after the ’50s. The most typical troubles are lack of libido, premature ejaculation, and
low stamina. So, the reasons might be low testosterone levels.
The survey concludes that Erectile dysfunction appears as the most common sexual dysfunction in the male. Each year it attacks millions
of men globally.
And the reason behind its occurrence may vary from sufferer to sufferer. But it was astonishing when the low testosterone came out as the primary reason. So, it’s true; low testosterone level causes issues in sexual function. And after the ’50s, it falls by 2 to 3% in the males.
What causes sexual dysfunctions in men?
The reason behind the occurrence of sexual disorders can be numerous. And even though the reason for occurrence may differ from one man to another. But researches have concluded factors that may lead to sexual instability-
#Physical health factors-
- Numerous factors, such as medical conditions and physical health functioning, can cause sexual instability.
- These conditions might include diabetes, cardiovascular diseases, hormonal misbalance, neurological disorder.
- And chronic medical conditions such as liver and kidney failure might also be the reason behind this cause.
- Furthermore, specific medications’ adverse effects, especially antidepressant medications, can also stand as another reason.
#psychological or mental health factors-
- Reasons such as stress, anxiety, and depression might also affect sex drive smoothness.
- And another reason may be weak sexual power performance-related concerns.
- Troubles and unhealthy relationships might be seen as another cause of sexual disease.
- Memorizing the past traumas and incident can also affect your sexual performance.
How do sexual disorders affect the sex drive?
Sexual disorders affect sex drive by lowering the pleasuring rate. There are several types of sexual dysfunction include that occur in men
to know about them read below-
- Premature ejaculation pe- Ejaculation indicates that ejaculation that arises before and soon after penetration.
- Inhibited ejaculation- Inhibited ejaculation refers to ejaculation that occurs slowly during painful intercourse.
- Retrograde ejaculation- This happens when, at orgasm, the ejaculate is enforced back into the bladder instead of passing through the urethra and out the end of the penis. This type is also known as delay ejaculation.
Causes of premature and inhibited ED-
In some circumstances, the major reasons for the occurrence of premature and inhibited ejaculation are psychological factors. The factors can be-
- the strict holy background that leads the man to view sex as sinful,
- lack of fascination and attraction for a mate,
- nervousness over how well will they play to satisfy their partner desires,
- antidepressant medicines can also affect the performance during sex by causing the ED,
- and past, traumatic, and stressful events.
Root causes of retrograde ejaculation-
the reasons behind retrograde ejaculation are chronic and acute illnesses. The disorders such as-
- this type of premature ejaculation often occurs in the sufferers who are under diabetic neuropathy.
- It happens due to the problems in the nerves in the bladder neck, and bladder that overstress the ejaculation to go back.
- Another reason for its occurrence can be surgeries of the bladder, prostate, and abdominal.
- Furthermore, several medicines, such as Adderall and Ritalin used for mood disorders, can cause ejaculation troubles.
#Erectile dysfunction- ED indicates the males’ impotence wherein incapability to maintain and attain the hard erection occurs
during sex. Studies prove that 50 to 70% of men ages near 60 meet mild to moderate ED once.
- Ed can affect the capability to perform well during intercourse.
- Besides, it might become a reason for trouble amongst couples.
- Encountering the Ed can cause stress and anxiety, too, due to not performing well.
Major causes of Erectile dysfunction in teenagers and men-
- Cardiovascular problems- Ed usually occurs by unbalanced blood vessels that cause trouble in transferring blood in the penis chamber for erection. It can also be the symptom of something different occurring in the blood vessels, such as high BP.
- Psychological problems – Psychological and emotional distress such as anxiety, depression, and stress can cause severe ED. If you are running under any such condition so, seek medical assistance. Therapies, counseling, and medicines can cure this distress.
- Prostrate conditions- Men suffering from enlarged prostate from being prostatic hyperplasia are at high to meet ED. Besides, Ed can also be occurred by prostate cancer.
- Diabetes and digestive system troubles- Diabetes illness can damage the blood vessels required to get an erection or maintain an erection for intercourse. National institute of diabetes believes that Diabetes sufferer is more likely to fall under Ed as compared to non-sufferers.
#Inhibited sexual desire- inhabited sexual refers to the loss of libido in sexual activity or lack of desire for sex. The reason for its occurrence can be psychological and physical. And other reason can be a low level of testosterone level.
Factors that can cause the ISD-
- Psychological disturbance such as anxiety, depression, and stress can also occur this trouble amongst men.
- Medical illness, for instance, diabetes and high BP, can be seen as another reason.
- Specific medicines, such as antidepressants and mood disorder managers, can decrease sexual desire. If you find side effects with these medicines so talk to your doctor.
- Troubles in relationships and unwanted relationships might cause ISD.
Are these sexual dysfunctions treatable?
Each sexual dysfunction can be treated by managing the underlying psychological and physical medical conditions. Some treatment and therapies to treat sexual dysfunction in men are-
Medical assistance- In this, the doctor suggests the treatment for psychological and physical conditions contributing to sexual dysfunction in a high proportion. The duration of treatment may vary from sufferer to sufferer due to health factors.
Medicines- there are several medicines available to treat erectile dysfunction, such as Viagra, Cialis, and Levitra. These medicines are functions by enhancing the blood flow in the penis chamber for a more prolonged erection. There is one more medicine for the treatment
of premature ejaculation known as the present. Furthermore, the topical spray is used to control ejaculation.
Hormones replacement- if one is encountering the low level of men hormone, testosterone. So, they can go for the treatment of hormone replacement.
Psychological therapies- distress like stress, anxiety, and depression are treatable by counseling and medicines such as Xanax and Ativan.
Communication and education- proper guidance and knowledge can diminish men’s nervousness and anxiety about sexual performance. If you find any barriers or challenges, discuss them with your partner to make healthy and active relationships.
Note- pelvic floor muscles are strengthened by the kegel exercise.
5 main type of sexual dysfunction in men-
- Erectile dysfunction
- lack of libido
- Premature ejaculation
- Inhibited sexual desire
- Low libido