What is Anxiety?
Anxiety is a reply to your stress, which some people do not believe. A person in distress anxiety may think of giving up everything even of life as it is difficult for him to calm, or get rest.
- It is a fear of something or someone.
- Following are some of the situations when Anxiety can occur:
- Going to give an interview for the first time
- Taking an exam with a blank mind
- Time of getting the result.
- Giving speech for the first time in front of so many people.
- If an individual is suffering from colossal Anxiety, then he may suffer from anxiety or panic disorders.
What are anxiety disorders?
The difference between Anxiety and anxiety disorder is how long Anxiety stays with a particular person.
- A person may feel anxious when going for an interview, talking to a new person, and in many other activities.
- However, this Anxiety can come and go occasionally. Besides, it forces you to do your job best.
- Therefore, it does not affect your everyday job, work, time, and relations with family and friends.
- On the other hand, if the same Anxiety stays for more than a particular period or longer, then it turns into anxiety disorders.
- Anxiety disorder means when stress, depression, and panic start disturbing your everyday work performance, and health as well.
What are the symptoms of Anxiety?
Anxiety differs in kinds of feelings. Some people may feel tickling in the stomach during Anxiety. On the other hand, some may feel shivering and body movements during Anxiety.
Nightmares, thoughts of suicide, extreme fear or scare for something, or someone, panic attacks, etc. are natural in Anxiety.
Following are some of the symptoms in Anxiety:
- Extreme weakness/tiredness
- Shallow breathing
- Increased heart rate
- Sleeping troubles
- Trouble in concentration.
Causes of Anxiety:
Anxiety occurs because of some reasons, which are apparent these days. However, its exact reason is not known to any health care professionals.
Following are some of the causes of Anxiety:
- Extreme stress
- Fear of something
- The drug, or alcohol addict
- Genetics anxiety disorder
- Poor medical history
Treatment of Anxiety:
Anxiety can cause harmful effects on someone’s physical, mental, and emotional well-being.
- Therefore some home remedies to treat Anxiety.
- Some self-treatment and medical treatment can quickly help an individual to reduce stress, and provide calm.
- The self- treatment for Anxiety includes the following:
- Physical exercises
- Relaxation exercises
- Watching your favorite cartoons/series.
- Talking to your favorite person.
The Medical treatment for Anxiety includes the following medications:
- Valium- The other name of Valium is Diazepam, which belongs to a drug category Benzodiazepines.
- Serotonin – It has come from the vital amino acid tryptophan.
- Xanax- Xanax’s other name is alprazolam, which belongs to a drug category, Benzodiazepines.
- Ativan- Ativan’s other name is Lorazepam, which belongs to a drug category, Benzodiazepines.
- Librium- Librium’s other name is Chlordiazepoxide, which belongs to a drug category Benzodiazepines.
Precautions of Anxiety:
Precautions are necessary to follow if you want to come out of this problem of Anxiety.
- Less usage of Alcohol.
- Less usage of caffeine
- Limited use of sugar
- Healthy eating
- Relaxation exercises
- Anxiety can create multiple problems for a person who is suffering from this for a more extended period.
- It can also be precautious by following the safety measures.
- Some exercises of relaxation are mandatory for someone who is dealing with it.
- It may cause heavy breathing, fast/slow heart rate, sleeping troubles, etc.